If you’re looking for your touchy Feely emotional drama experience, this seems like the perfect movie starring Kristen bell and kelsey Grammar, the movie also has some hint of comedy humor but I’m a fan of the emotional stuff, her runaway and absentee father who left when she was just five, decides to show up on her dramatic wedding. It’s a great movie, you can watch it on Netflix.
The melodrama begins when Rachel, played by Kristen bell who starred in movies like Bad moms, frozen and forgetting Sarah Marshall, ends up spending her honeymoon with her estranged father instead of the man she intended to marry. The movie’s shot in an anamorphic wide screen, which means it meant for the big screen. There’s also some bonding problems as Rachel is a young woman who’s practically glued to her phone all the time and also her father embarrassing her and an ending in singing karaoke.
Watch the trailer
You just can't get enough, here's more:
- 10 best emotional movies to cry yourself silly.You know sometimes you just get caught with a wave of the feels and decide ‘oh now you know what i most definitely need is a satisfying good tear jerker. Now you must be thinking of […]
- 90’s Fashion Trends Today? Yes Puh-lease!90's fever
- A Halloween with the Cullens: what’s your horror halloween pick?Its halloween again, that dark freaky time of the year and we’ll be kicking off with our favorite horror character, Bella (kristen Stewart), its been a long time since twilight (based on the book by stephanie […]
- A Monster Calls Review; Facing your DemonsAuthor Ness penned this adaptation of his own novel, which is as poignant as his beautiful book and features brilliant performances by Jones, MacDougall, and Neeson. Director J. A. Sandie Angulo Chen, Commonsense Media Whether it’s […]
- A Movie for Elon Musk, The MartianMartian Fever
- A Nun for Halloween: Another spinoff from the conjuring universeThis is Hyper Halloween selection, the Nun is the most recent spin off from the conjuring franchise based on the cases of demonologists Ed and Lorriane Warren.The movie launches at an abbey located in Romania 1952, […]
- A Perfect date Movie reviewTalk about complicated.
- A sensational film of frights : The ConjuringA chilling historical heart chilling movie created by James Wan, putting to life, a popular case of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, this is a horror movie of the first order, not your regular horror movie […]