If it isn’t the hippie, naive and cheery Lou played by Emilia Clarke in this movie that doesn’t turn your heart to hot butter, then I don’t know what would.
Sam Clafin as Will Traynor (so moody) and Emilia Clarke as Lou, The game of Thrones mother of dragons serves as the care giver to the quadriplegic hunger games star. Now the thing is I’m not a fan of the whole moody, reject-ey, persistent-until-i-melt-your-heart mushy stuff, but this movie just does it in a brilliant way I mean he lives in a castle, how dreamy is that?.
The Chemistry is Heavy, setting is awesome but what I loved most were Lou’s outfits, like a washing machine exploded. Typically Hilarious.
Our moody hero, Will Traynor, at the start of the film is seen to be an enthusiastic achiever with a hot girlfriend until he’s involved in a motorcycle crash that leaves him paralysed from the neck down.
Lou is our damsel, so lowly, she lives in a dingy apartment owned by her parents and she also has a boyfriend (Mathew lewis) sort of a joker.
Will’s mother (Janet Mc Teer) a cold, rigid lady of the sorts is on a quest to find the perfect caregiver and Lou after being set up on an interview in an effort to impress does one of her wardrobe melodramas which I wouldn’t indulge in.
Will rejects Lou like a foreign body, but like a drug she fights back until he falls for her, she takes him out after being cooped up, wallowing indoors in solemn despair on his electronic wheelchair.
At the end we’re crying now, Will chooses to die….(so sad), well, on the bright side, we all enjoyed this emotional roller coaster, this is one movie you must definitely watch.
Please comments are welcome, thanks.
Watch the trailer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
You just can't get enough, here's more:
- 10 best emotional movies to cry yourself silly.You know sometimes you just get caught with a wave of the feels and decide ‘oh now you know what i most definitely need is a satisfying good tear jerker. Now you must be thinking of […]
- 90’s Fashion Trends Today? Yes Puh-lease!90's fever
- A Halloween with the Cullens: what’s your horror halloween pick?Its halloween again, that dark freaky time of the year and we’ll be kicking off with our favorite horror character, Bella (kristen Stewart), its been a long time since twilight (based on the book by stephanie […]
- A Monster Calls Review; Facing your DemonsAuthor Ness penned this adaptation of his own novel, which is as poignant as his beautiful book and features brilliant performances by Jones, MacDougall, and Neeson. Director J. A. Sandie Angulo Chen, Commonsense Media Whether it’s […]
- A Movie for Elon Musk, The MartianMartian Fever
- A Nun for Halloween: Another spinoff from the conjuring universeThis is Hyper Halloween selection, the Nun is the most recent spin off from the conjuring franchise based on the cases of demonologists Ed and Lorriane Warren.The movie launches at an abbey located in Romania 1952, […]
- A Perfect date Movie reviewTalk about complicated.
- A sensational film of frights : The ConjuringA chilling historical heart chilling movie created by James Wan, putting to life, a popular case of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, this is a horror movie of the first order, not your regular horror movie […]