The Funniest man on earth!
He should be the funniest man on earth and on the planet, if he isn’t already, note I did not say man as there might be a lady waiting to usurp the crown (Anna Kendrick and the likes). Human as in surpassing all male and female, the heart of Kevin is something worth writing about.
We can say he is our most celebrated the comedy-verse, if not Eddie Murphy, recalling the days of coming to America, the thing is Eddie is old school sitcom, Kevin is the Future.
Opinion on The funniest man on earth
Mr Kevin Darnell Hart, born in Philadelphia been active since the year 2001. That’s funnily a long time, we thought he just popped out the woodwork you know like BAM! It’s kevin people ha-ha, (rubs palms) apparently our star did not, the great kevin also has a back story, guess nothing good really never comes easy, not even jokes, how do you be funny, actually funny for two hours?. Get the crowd rolling?. That’s Hardwork and brilliance people, but Mr. Hart makes it look easy and that’s one thing we all love.
Act, on The funniest man on earth
Kevin Hart has a way of blending comedy with reality, creating different live personalities and even voices, something Wikipedia.org tagged as surreal comedy under genres. Kevin got his big break after he was cast in the series, undeclared in 2000, his first gig was at the laff house in 2010. Kevin does some great things apart from inspiring memes, he is a humanitarian and is an advocate for gender equality. He has impacted the movie industry greatly with hits like think like a man, The wedding Ringer, Get Hard and Ride Along starring with ice cube. His latest movie, Night School (2018) starring Tiffany Haddish despite the pesky three star rating on IMDB, it should deserve maybe one more. A movie starring Kevin Hart and Nicole Kidman called The upside was released on the second of January this year, that’s his latest so far.
Ovation for the funniest man on earth
Honestly between his movies and his stand up comedy we prefer the stand up, like for real why? Because Kevin can play almost anybody, even a racoon, like reeeaallyyy?? (and he nailed it!)
Kevin has had some legal issues but that doesn’t stop our hearting, he also has more awesome movies to starr later this year like Jumanji 3, the secret life of pets 2, keep up the good work Kev, we feel you brother.
Kevin Hart is a very talented and passionate comedian with awesome creative skills. He knows how to form intimate and structured connections with his audience during a stand up comedy show and even those watching through screen. Kevin Hart pulls that ‘we can all relate to this scenario’ pretty well.
- 10 best emotional movies to cry yourself silly.You know sometimes you just get caught with a wave of the feels and decide ‘oh now you know what i most definitely need is a satisfying good tear jerker. Now you must be thinking of […]
- 90’s Fashion Trends Today? Yes Puh-lease!90's fever
- A Halloween with the Cullens: what’s your horror halloween pick?Its halloween again, that dark freaky time of the year and we’ll be kicking off with our favorite horror character, Bella (kristen Stewart), its been a long time since twilight (based on the book by stephanie […]
- A Monster Calls Review; Facing your DemonsAuthor Ness penned this adaptation of his own novel, which is as poignant as his beautiful book and features brilliant performances by Jones, MacDougall, and Neeson. Director J. A. Sandie Angulo Chen, Commonsense Media Whether it’s […]
- A Movie for Elon Musk, The MartianMartian Fever
- A Nun for Halloween: Another spinoff from the conjuring universeThis is Hyper Halloween selection, the Nun is the most recent spin off from the conjuring franchise based on the cases of demonologists Ed and Lorriane Warren.The movie launches at an abbey located in Romania 1952, […]
- A Perfect date Movie reviewTalk about complicated.
- A sensational film of frights : The ConjuringA chilling historical heart chilling movie created by James Wan, putting to life, a popular case of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, this is a horror movie of the first order, not your regular horror movie […]