There are certain personalities on Tv, that I must say, are worthy of falling in love with and difficult to rub off. Even if you’re the most un emotional and most coldhearted soul on the planet some of them just have a way of putting a smile on your stony face, or at least warm your heart a little bit. Such is the case of one of our favorite personalities on television, a friend of Clark Kent, Chloe Sullivan from The Smallville series.
Smallville is about the life of Kal el, known as the earthly name Clark Kent before he became superman.
It show his transition and growth from a child to a full grown adult and in this journey to becoming our full blown superman there are some very important humans in his life who contributes to his life as a human on earth. Such is the case of his best friend Chloe Sullivan played by Alison Mack.Chloe Sullivan was a friend he met in high school, daughter of Moira Sullivan, Wife of Oliver Queen and Reporter for the daily planet and a very highly creative and intelligent computer genius.
‘miss Sullivan, your creative passion would always be for the bizarre and inexplicable’Lionel Luthor
Who puts the ‘small’ in ‘smallville’?
Honestly the relationship between Clark and Chloe is one of the most complicated throughout the whole series as they’ve had unexplainable chemistry and fallen in and out of romance to becoming best buddies, Chloe met Clark in Eight grade when she first moved to metropolis, though Chloe’s supposedly proposed relationship to Clark was basically friendship by mere definition it could be awfully noted that she was in love with him and Clark not wanting to jeopardize the relationship, suggested it was best they remained friends throughout.One of the greatest of Clark’s reliability on Chloe was that she was one of the first people to find out he wasn’t human. Clark demanded trust from her regarding his secret and Chloe agreed to secrecy, this made her one of his most reliable and closest friends whom he could tell absolutely anything. There was still romance between them but when she got engaged to jimmy Olsen things were bound to change though to a minimal extent.
- 10 best emotional movies to cry yourself silly.You know sometimes you just get caught with a wave of the feels and decide ‘oh now you know what i most definitely need is a satisfying good tear jerker. Now you must be thinking of […]
- 90’s Fashion Trends Today? Yes Puh-lease!90's fever
- A Halloween with the Cullens: what’s your horror halloween pick?Its halloween again, that dark freaky time of the year and we’ll be kicking off with our favorite horror character, Bella (kristen Stewart), its been a long time since twilight (based on the book by stephanie […]
- A Monster Calls Review; Facing your DemonsAuthor Ness penned this adaptation of his own novel, which is as poignant as his beautiful book and features brilliant performances by Jones, MacDougall, and Neeson. Director J. A. Sandie Angulo Chen, Commonsense Media Whether it’s […]
- A Movie for Elon Musk, The MartianMartian Fever
- A Nun for Halloween: Another spinoff from the conjuring universeThis is Hyper Halloween selection, the Nun is the most recent spin off from the conjuring franchise based on the cases of demonologists Ed and Lorriane Warren.The movie launches at an abbey located in Romania 1952, […]
- A Perfect date Movie reviewTalk about complicated.
- A sensational film of frights : The ConjuringA chilling historical heart chilling movie created by James Wan, putting to life, a popular case of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, this is a horror movie of the first order, not your regular horror movie […]