- Tom Holland – Peter Parker
- Zendaya – Michelle Jones ‘MJ’
- Jake Gyllenhaal – Mysterio
- Jacob Batalon – Ned Leeds
- Samuel L Jackson – Nick Fury
- Marisa Tomei – May Parker
A breezily unpredictable blend of teen romance and superhero action, Spider-Man: Far from Home stylishly sets the stage for the next era of the MCU.Critics concensus
Who doesn’t love a good old road trip? In fact, imagine one with the love of your life on the same vehicle with you. Honestly this is supposed to be very eventful, until someone calls in a drone strike on a fellow classmate. Yes, this is the brilliance created by Director Jon Watts. The Marvel anticipated release hit a one-billion-dollar mark on box office, following the Spiderman; Homecomingsequel, it starrs Tom Holland who kicked off his on screen and on stage career as Billy Elliot in London’s west end and is to starr in movies such as the voyage of doctor Dolittle , Onward and Chaos Walking, while he has been in movies such as the Current war and the lost city of Z. Far from home also starrs alongside Holland, Zendaya who has been in movies such as The Greatest Showman, Zapped, smallfoot and Spiderman Homecoming.
It’s a very spectacular spiderman…
Far from home was released on the 26th of June 2019. The movie tethers around the after effects of the Avengers Endgame’s actions as there was a ‘blip’ in time as it’s called as younger siblings get older than their siblings due to lost time, it is kind of hilarious.
At the start of the movie there’s a video clip dedicated in memory of the fallen Avengers so we have that ‘after Avengers’ effect, this seemed to be act to actively link the feel of the movie to the super heroes. In an already planned to the last chapter of a school trip, by Peter Parker to snag the girl of his dreams ‘Michelle Jones’ known as ‘MJ’, then comes the unexpected distress call by the Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D commander, Nick Fury about an imminent attack by alien creatures known as the ‘elementals’, naturally Peter turns down the call, (who wouldn’t?) only to get the entire trip hijacked by Nick Fury. Spiderman has to switch in-between being present during the trip and trying to get to MJ and trying to stop an elemental from turning the whole of Prague to Barbecue.Peter’s nemesis in the movie is a dude known as Beck who claims to have his technology stolen by Tony Stark, a highly intelligent computer network called ‘Edith’ controlled remotely by a pair of sun glasses, Beck impersonates Mysterio who seems to be helping peter and steals the glasses from him or rather peter gave it to him, thinking of Mysterio, of all people to ld the Avengers, yes that was a pretty stupid move.Despite all his efforts to get close to his crush this all get mixed uo in a series of stumbling drama by a classmate, Peter initiates a drone strike and gets a scolding from Nick fury to get comfort from Mysterio, but that’s not where the major misdirection originated from, it turns out that the ‘elementals’ actually turn out to be holograms created by Beck in an attempt to get even with Tony Stark for stealing his creation.Despite the whole techy new Spiderman and all, Tom Holland still has the friendly neighborhood feel (he even said that), Peter and MJ’s romance is quite dorky, nothing new. It’s all about trying to live up to Tony’s expectations and become the leader of the Avengers. It’s a quite adventurous road trip as marvel actually brings us good comedy in Far From Home, we were all rooting for peter and ‘MJ’ to ride into the sunset anyways.
- 10 best emotional movies to cry yourself silly.You know sometimes you just get caught with a wave of the feels and decide ‘oh now you know what i most definitely need is a satisfying good tear jerker. Now you must be thinking of […]
- 90’s Fashion Trends Today? Yes Puh-lease!90's fever
- A Halloween with the Cullens: what’s your horror halloween pick?Its halloween again, that dark freaky time of the year and we’ll be kicking off with our favorite horror character, Bella (kristen Stewart), its been a long time since twilight (based on the book by stephanie […]
- A Monster Calls Review; Facing your DemonsAuthor Ness penned this adaptation of his own novel, which is as poignant as his beautiful book and features brilliant performances by Jones, MacDougall, and Neeson. Director J. A. Sandie Angulo Chen, Commonsense Media Whether it’s […]
- A Movie for Elon Musk, The MartianMartian Fever
- A Nun for Halloween: Another spinoff from the conjuring universeThis is Hyper Halloween selection, the Nun is the most recent spin off from the conjuring franchise based on the cases of demonologists Ed and Lorriane Warren.The movie launches at an abbey located in Romania 1952, […]
- A Perfect date Movie reviewTalk about complicated.
- A sensational film of frights : The ConjuringA chilling historical heart chilling movie created by James Wan, putting to life, a popular case of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, this is a horror movie of the first order, not your regular horror movie […]