Godzilla; king of the monsters yes, but not so great
The latest release of the film series Godzilla has the 65 year old radioactive reptile on a destructive spree not to mention he’s fellow titanic friends Rodan, Mothra and the stubborn three headed dragon like creature, Ghidora. I wouldn’t say I was expecting much from this particular franchise as these ‘chaotic’ movies such as Pacific Rim seem to sort of follow a particular trend, what we get from the total 2hour 12 minutes run time is a bunch of un coordinated and lazy directing from Michael Doughtery.
Personnells in an obscured zoological research agency called ‘Monarch’ face off a deadly game of cat and mouse with the Titans, as the giant creatures are being referred to. Also starred in the spin off in an attempt to bring sort of connection to the movie is Millie Bobby Brown, the popular Stranger things starlet. Bobby’s acoustics in the movie left a sort of confusing trail caused by the shifting point of conflicts between the antagonist and protagonist. The cinematographics was great but a bit too loud and somehow began to morph into humor and theatrics. The main goal, an attempt by Monarch to heal the Planet after being subject to the destructive actions of mankind, by the true and first owners of the earth, claiming humans are actually the disease, and the Titans are the healers or the benefactors though there has been calls by the government to stop funding Monarch and shut down the research and finally, extermination of the Titans.
Godzilla is more than just an angry reptile.
In a destructive attempt to retake his crown from the false king, the three headed Ghidora, the reptile embarks on a quite eventful journey of smashing buildings and senseless roaring’s, there’s a moment of somber when there’s an attempt to ‘re awaken the King’ after a battle sent him nearly to the throes of death.
With a radioactive stockpile the near death Titan is re awakened by a suicide mission under the Ocean, it eventually works followed by a rather impressive burst of energy roar towards the heavens, by this time we’re beginning to raise our brows. The Titan King goes on to keep the peace by keeping his minions in check from turning the whole planet to rubbles. The goal is to establish a world where humans and titans could co-exist.
The movie ended just and exactly as predicted, a deadly and destructive total showdown in Boston, Godzilla actually delivers sending a message on whoever was looking that his crown is not up for negotiations by eating one of Ghidora’s head before frying his ass with his atomic breath.
The entire destruction wouldn’t have been possible if not for a device called the orca, that fell into the wrong hands, a constructed and built by Dr Emma Russell which analyzed and initiated the Titans, by emitting a wave that seemed like it was coming from an Alpha, leading to the destruction of cities by the hostile Ghidora. The king of the monsters is an average movie with little plot and lots and lots of destruction. Nonetheless it’s a little bit awesome, if you’re a fan of movies like Jurassic Park.
- 10 best emotional movies to cry yourself silly.You know sometimes you just get caught with a wave of the feels and decide ‘oh now you know what i most definitely need is a satisfying good tear jerker. Now you must be thinking of […]
- 90’s Fashion Trends Today? Yes Puh-lease!90's fever
- A Halloween with the Cullens: what’s your horror halloween pick?Its halloween again, that dark freaky time of the year and we’ll be kicking off with our favorite horror character, Bella (kristen Stewart), its been a long time since twilight (based on the book by stephanie […]
- A Monster Calls Review; Facing your DemonsAuthor Ness penned this adaptation of his own novel, which is as poignant as his beautiful book and features brilliant performances by Jones, MacDougall, and Neeson. Director J. A. Sandie Angulo Chen, Commonsense Media Whether it’s […]
- A Movie for Elon Musk, The MartianMartian Fever
- A Nun for Halloween: Another spinoff from the conjuring universeThis is Hyper Halloween selection, the Nun is the most recent spin off from the conjuring franchise based on the cases of demonologists Ed and Lorriane Warren.The movie launches at an abbey located in Romania 1952, […]
- A Perfect date Movie reviewTalk about complicated.
- A sensational film of frights : The ConjuringA chilling historical heart chilling movie created by James Wan, putting to life, a popular case of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, this is a horror movie of the first order, not your regular horror movie […]