Tenet 2020 Review
It really has been buzzing on the whole of social media. Christopher Nolan’s Tenet, released on the 23rd of July this year and launched in seventy countries. That. is huge, even though there were difficulties making sales due to the novel coronavirus pandemic for theater goers, this spy classic literally was worth the risk going to a cinema.
Through out the year releases have been delayed or moved, talk of movies like Top Gun and Avatar 2. This would be the biggest movie release since the start of the pandemic. The movie has won lots of fans, quite a handful of critics and has been a bit shaky due to the whole going to the theater issues. Tenet cost Warner Bros almost a whooping 200 million dollars to make, this i would say is a pretty daring move and i’m sure DC in lights of Wonder Woman 1984 would be watching for results closely.
Directed by the famed creator of movies like Dunkirk, Interstellar, Nolan brings us clutter free cinematography and lots of on screen action.
Foreseeing the future, in lights of time traveling (not on a small scale like predestination) but with the brink of a very large scale catastrophic event similar to World War III, a ‘protagonist’ played by John David Washington travels in series of time frames to prevent this impending disaster.
The Full Review
Our main hero, John David Washington, ‘protagonist’ embarks on a daring mission accompanied by ‘Niel’ played by Robbert Pattinson. Time is actually going backwards, a little confusing initially but thanks to Nolan’s in-depth and creative storytelling, it’s not long before you grasp the whole story line.
The idea of going back in time where everything moves in reverse (i don’t know why i keep getting a tinge of Denzel Washington’s old time classic De Ja Vu) is mind blowing toppled with John’s no nonsense persona and Niel’s aloofness Tenet is a one time classic war of the sorts. Just as any Christopher Nolan movie, this one demands your rapt attention for you to get the total experience and understanding.
Watch the Trailer
- 10 best emotional movies to cry yourself silly.You know sometimes you just get caught with a wave of the feels and decide ‘oh now you know what i most definitely need is a satisfying good tear jerker. Now you must be thinking of […]
- 90’s Fashion Trends Today? Yes Puh-lease!90's fever
- A Halloween with the Cullens: what’s your horror halloween pick?Its halloween again, that dark freaky time of the year and we’ll be kicking off with our favorite horror character, Bella (kristen Stewart), its been a long time since twilight (based on the book by stephanie […]
- A Monster Calls Review; Facing your DemonsAuthor Ness penned this adaptation of his own novel, which is as poignant as his beautiful book and features brilliant performances by Jones, MacDougall, and Neeson. Director J. A. Sandie Angulo Chen, Commonsense Media Whether it’s […]
- A Movie for Elon Musk, The MartianMartian Fever
- A Nun for Halloween: Another spinoff from the conjuring universeThis is Hyper Halloween selection, the Nun is the most recent spin off from the conjuring franchise based on the cases of demonologists Ed and Lorriane Warren.The movie launches at an abbey located in Romania 1952, […]
- A Perfect date Movie reviewTalk about complicated.
- A sensational film of frights : The ConjuringA chilling historical heart chilling movie created by James Wan, putting to life, a popular case of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, this is a horror movie of the first order, not your regular horror movie […]