The Witcher : Henry Cavil is an emotionless monster slaying machine
Netflix’s latest medieval hit is one to remember as it gets compared even with HOB’s Game of Thrones. The fantasy series based of the book series by Polish author Andrezej Sapkowski. Starring the popular face of the DCEU franchise in most cases, Henry Cavil. When the battle of Sodden Hill rages, dethroned princess Cirilla (Freya Allan) must go through thick and thin to locate Geralt of Rivia. Firstly it is quite fun to say that the series as a whole has a sort of time-frame window that might keep you confused for a while nevertheless the tasty story line but as the series starts to roll towards the ending the whole thing begins to make sense, beautifully. Character wise, Witchers are devoid of human emotions, this on one part sets the bell for a very enticing love story if any, and there is, this is played on the other end by Yennifer (Anya Chalotra). Scattered as the after effects of a brutal war, the two proposed love story is set in a tale of finding each other. A story more prominent when they are apart even more than when within arms reach.
Yennifer’s portrayal as a powerful mage gives the story a hot dynamic as power tussles in light of characters makes viewers wonder who exactly to set interests on, Yennifer or Geralt? this on the other hand leaves room for creativity by placing a delicate and tender resolve between them, Ciri who despite is more powerful than the two aforementioned.
The Witcher portrays awesome CGI as monsters are the major bane of the protagonist, dark humor and light hearted jokes trail the emotionless monster hunter across the whole story. The series is one of the finest from Netflix.
The Witcher Season 3 is slated for September 2023.
- 10 best emotional movies to cry yourself silly.You know sometimes you just get caught with a wave of the feels and decide ‘oh now you know what i most definitely need is a satisfying good tear jerker. Now you must be thinking of […]
- 90’s Fashion Trends Today? Yes Puh-lease!90's fever
- A Halloween with the Cullens: what’s your horror halloween pick?Its halloween again, that dark freaky time of the year and we’ll be kicking off with our favorite horror character, Bella (kristen Stewart), its been a long time since twilight (based on the book by stephanie […]
- A Monster Calls Review; Facing your DemonsAuthor Ness penned this adaptation of his own novel, which is as poignant as his beautiful book and features brilliant performances by Jones, MacDougall, and Neeson. Director J. A. Sandie Angulo Chen, Commonsense Media Whether it’s […]
- A Movie for Elon Musk, The MartianMartian Fever
- A Nun for Halloween: Another spinoff from the conjuring universeThis is Hyper Halloween selection, the Nun is the most recent spin off from the conjuring franchise based on the cases of demonologists Ed and Lorriane Warren.The movie launches at an abbey located in Romania 1952, […]
- A Perfect date Movie reviewTalk about complicated.
- A sensational film of frights : The ConjuringA chilling historical heart chilling movie created by James Wan, putting to life, a popular case of demonologists Ed and Lorraine Warren, this is a horror movie of the first order, not your regular horror movie […]